for eeames (sorry i couldn’t find all the fics for you)
12 coffee shop aus
Anonymous asked: hello psst i think you are awesome
Oh wow, thank you! This is so sweet!
You’re so kind.
Aaaah, I love you! Thanks so much. That means a lot.
1. A Stranger in the Dark — 2 chapters on AO3, more coming, already outlined
2. Stiles Really Likes Dildos — 1 chapter on AO3, the rest is already planned and everything I just need to find time to write it
3. The Greatest Sacrifice — This is going to be a short porny fic for adorkablegleek that’s going to be some very kinky Harry/Cho/Cedric dark, dark, dark porn. Already outlined.
4. The Eyes of a Child — Prologue on AO3, this one is slow going as its proving to be a little hard to write.
5. Mahina’s Cas-as-an-angsty-kitten-fic — This is probably going to be short and fluffy and I will write it when I get a moment to breathe.
ofcilffords asked: OMG IM CRYING YOUR FABERRY THREE SENTENCE THING WAS PERFECT JUST LIKE YOU MY LITTLE KOALA FRIEND <3 :,)
Aww I’m so glad, M! I did it for you. I hope they were in character. It’s been forever since I’ve seen glee and I didn’t even ship Faberry then so my knowledge level was like 0.
The Faberry tag was most helpful though.
minumi: maybe, Bilbo would be like consoling Fili and Kili
minumi: like, maybe Thorin’s injured
minumi: and they are worried sick, and Bilbo would be trying to keep their spirits up
minumi: maybe an alternate result of BOFA, they all live, but Thorin’s not out of the water yet
minumi: and let’s say, if Bilbo and Thorin were having a thing, then Bilbo would have to feel some kind of paternal affection for his lover’s sister-sons by extension
minumi: even if they like to drive him up the wall
minumi: i think if they really needed him, he’d try to do what he could to protect them, because that’s what thorin would have wanted
ofcilffords asked: 1. Rachel and Quinn 2. Co-pilots
oh, herm. Ok, so I did a bit of faberry research (and by that I mean I haunted the tag a little)
Rachel stood in the center of the room staring at the sheet music on a podium in front of her.
Her voice rose and fell in a heart-wrenching love song, an original song.
The title, written on the page in Rachel’s elegant scrawl, was The Melody of Quinn.